Adopt Child Online

Adopt Child Online
It takes a village to raise a child

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hell 2 Heaven

_________________________________________________________
Daily Quote:


If you are a street sweeper, so be it - but clean your street so well that others are forced to acknowledge your existence and feel that "here lived a street sweeper who did his job well." Thus, anything worth doing is worth doing passionately.
_________________________________________________________


Follows a life story from hell to heaven:

Its Just a Story!
Note: Its a story with added fun.





A
Life Story

From


Hell
to Heaven




Sense of Refreshing Tranquility
_______________

"I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you."

I was running on a thin wall to get rid of few monsters chasing me, my left leg slipped and fell down from 100ft high. With a Heart break, I suddenly awoke and when I look at the wall clock and it was 4 AM in the morning, when I realized it was a dream. Unknowing why I got this kind of a dream, I self-explained my mind not to dream this way anymore and was sleep resistant.


I've to go to work at 6 AM in the morning. A Corporate software company pays me good salary on monthly basis so it's important to leave home though it's not my interesting area to work. Holding "Outliers", a book written by Malcolm Gladwell, Flipping pages, at the page 154 and thought of completing at least 30 pages in an hour before starting to work. With morning freshness, I could complete more than 30 pages.

Started at 5:30 AM, Unlocked my car and had to put the wipers on to find the way through as it is heavily raining outside. Shivering of a/c in my car, I've started humming Britney songs to sense some warmth. It would take 10 mins to reach office if I go by speed of 80km/hr as early morning roads are supposed to be empty. Stopped at a Chai-wala court, realizing how nice to have hot tea with raining outside. I've shouted requesting for a cup of tea and asked him to bring inside.

Shivering, Playing Britney, Raining outside, with a hot cup of tea in my hand, intuitively my mind noticed only thing is a missing girlfriend sitting beside me. How romantic it would be to have a loving girl friend sitting beside you at this point of time, I thought and remembering my days with my girl-friend with each hot-sip feeling a sense of refreshing tranquility, I said:

"How can you miss me"?

About me_______________

"I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent."

Named Eswar with 26 yrs old, weighing 65 kilos, Vegetarian, smart looking, athletic body, wearing spectacles resembling a scientist one's having "Don't Care" attitude. Hailed from Southern India, People say, i am a north Indian, some say I look like a Muslim .. which never bothers me.

Most of my life time was spent in a Free Government Boarding School which was shared with 500 other students of different ages, gave me a scope of Self-Learning which I always feel is the best way to learn and see the world in a different dimension. The school days with missing parents, sister and brother were never good to me, I remember crying 1000 times. My teachers always said, I was a smart student with immense laziness.

I do not remember most of those days except an incident in my 11th standard when three of my friends were thrown out of the school and suspending two of us for 3 months for committing undisciplined activities, ragging which annoyed School principal, teachers, students and inspired to take this action against us. Fortunately, I was in the suspended list of students, gave some relief to my parents. I remember school principal slapped on my face on the day my parents met him. My principal never thought I could get through the 12th standard, but I made it with first class (I always exceed expectations). Thanking god, I finished my 12th standard in that school.


Entrance Exams

"If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book."

IIT and EAMCET - First Blow
_______________

Its Mid of Summer, post-intermediate days, the time after my final good bye to 7 yrs of Self-Learning School life - I've to prepare for Entrance exams of EAMCET and IIT which will decide my bright future. First one to strike is IIT which is one of the toughest entrance exams on the planet. Thinking, toughest is always the easiest to face, decided to blow it up though my father said "Why to waste the money for this application (Its Expensive, a 1000+ bucks), I am sure you won't get through". I looked at my father in a way that "Do you have any idea whom you are telling a word 'Not possible' to?" as if I am going to top the entrance exam. My father was quite meaningful and right, I figured it out only after my IIT Results - I didn't even get through the preliminary tests and I am nowhere in the IIT world.

Now, It's time for EAMCET entrance exam, after taking a 45 days Short-term coaching in Narayana Academy (An institute which trains students for entrance exams), prepared myself for a battle with in the state to fight with more than one lakhs students which is easier than IIT. Feeling my pen like a Sword and Knowledge as a Shield, I faced my enemies (Questions on Exam paper) thinking to be at least in the top-100. Only after the results are out I've understood 27225 students are ahead of me and then realized the reason behind people take years of coaching for these entrance exams. Being topper of my village, I guided few students to join in BSc(Computer Science) and told some to join in BCom as they are not qualified in EAMCET entrance to get into an Engineering college. Even after looking at this number, my father is ready to bear the Engineering fees and readied for the counseling. I could get into any stupid Engg. College in the state leaving all good colleges to bright students.

BCA Entrance Exam - Second Blow
_______________

"I am ready to join Eswar in Engg. College and fee would be around Rs 50,000/- a year" my father said on phone.

"No, Why are you wasting so much money on a course which is taken by 50000+ students every year?" my uncle in USA said.

I understood from the conversation that, my father and uncle were discussing about my so called Good-Future. Later realized they decided to put me through another entrance exam called BCA.

Petrified, Completed Fucked up, cursing Chandrababu Naidu, AP State Chief Minister who introduced this course to top AP in IT, I had to prepare for BCA Entrance exam without any coaching from the institute. I managed myself to write this easy exam thinking to get into at least top-10 if not the State 1st rank. Results out, this time my number is 1834, not even close to the number I've dreamt. Though I managed to get an admission in a degree college, I didn't like the college name "Dr. Chede Satyanarayana Degree College", a legacy name which sounds difficult to pronounce and felt embarrassed to share with friends - so, I've decided to say I was from Andhra University which is better.

College Days_______________

"Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education."

-- Start of chat conversation --

"asl plz" - i asked
"21/f/philippines" - She replied
"hobbies" - i asked
"interested in dating/sex" - She replied

-- End of conversation --

This is a 2 or 3 days a week routine for myself and Charan (my BCA classmate who is a very nice guy with "die for friends" kind of attitude) to chat with different people by getting into Chat rooms of different countries. We pay 40 bucks an hour, an expensive Cyber-Cafe where your privacy is protected as good as protected privacy for a newly married couple.

Feeling ourselves as Geeks, with no one in our class with Internet knowledge at least as much as we do, we used to spend lot of money on Internet chatting, net-on-phone, browsing un-usual sites. At end of the day, we discuss about whom we talked to, how far we come with our girl-friends on chat, saving all funny conversations. All I can say is it was so good and fun.

The college, more looks like a residential apartment is located in one-town (A colony name in the town) which is not too far from the town-center. Entrance is designed with a big entrance gate with the college name appears on a curved iron sheet supported by two long thick iron poles. Just right side after you enter into the college, you’ll find a big house of Dr. Chede, the chairman who controls the college who in turn controlled by his wife. With no gateman or watchman any one could enter into the college and have fun. The college is always very crowded with students and residents. It’s difficult to identify who is student and who is a resident in the college campus unless residents wore a lungee or a short as a trouser.

I stay in the ground floor of the building, a small room with a computer with no internet and covered by full of Bollywood heroine posters affixed on the wall followed by a big poster of Aiswarya rai on the front door. I shared my room with Ravi who is triple of my size, weighed 100+ kilos, with a balloon shaped stomach, a computer lab-assistant with friendly, fun-loving nature representing the same college. Most of my classmates visit my room before attending any class to feel the ambience which frees one from stress (The computer, movies, heroine photographs .. you know .. kind of.)



Computer Lab_______________

"Computer dating is fine, if you're a computer. "

-- Start of conversation --

Me: "No, there should be a semi-column; otherwise C language cannot read that instruction."

Colleague: "Oh! I did put it; the program still errors out"

Me: "Let me look"

Colleague: "Sure, Thank you"

Me: Dude, "You didn’t even declare that variable, how are you supposed to execute the program? Declare the variable and try again."

Colleague: "Oh! I will re-write the program"

Me: "No need to re-write it, Just declare that variable and request to input some value, the ampersand thing you know right?"

Colleague: "Yeah! I know"

Me: "Cool, let me know incase of any issues."

Colleague: "Yup"

-- End of conversation --


Over-time in the lab, gave me the scope to help fellow students to solve simple programming mistakes. Fellow students treat me like a computer enthusiast and I was characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion which is not easy. Though I have my own limitations on the knowledge, no one is concerned about it and always expects more from me. I always had hard-time to reach those expectations.

"Bose Sir, I am not interested to go to the class and I would like to use computer lab for one more hour."

"No, go to the class now we'll work in the night"

"Super, thank you so much"

"No Problem, But make sure it's only you, no one else"

"Sure sir"

Bose is our IT Faculty working part-time in the college, who is an MSc(CS) graduate from DNR College. In the nights, we utilize the computer lab in the college, with full a/c on we used to sleep in the lab, and wake up early in the morning to vacate it before anyone sees us. The computer lab was in very early stages of development, and with limited softwares installed I had an opportunity to explore and learn along with Bose and Ravi who have very good programming skills.

Its 9:45pm in the night - I, Ravi and Bose with internet on, with lot of excitement opened a website with adult content. Though the feeling of lively and cheerful joy to visit these sites made us feel uneasy, we didn't care as no one noticed. With dial-up connections, the Internet is never easy and it took minutes to open complete page and we are more excited to enlarge a model photograph to have a better view, suddenly, we noticed UPS made beep sounds indicating power down signal, and all the systems were turned-off except the server where the internet is on. Thanking UPS, we were able to save that page immediately leaving the model photograph in pending status. Regretting ourselves, we turned off the UPS and got ready to sleep. Ravi always liked to chit-chat and asked me to tell something interesting happened in my life. I've exercised my mind to tell about my school days and thought it would excite the curiosity of my mates.

"Come on guys, we have to wake up early in the morning and its already 11pm." Bose said impatiently

"Bose, you go-ahead and sleep, we don’t disturb you" - Ravi said adjusting his pillow.

"You guys suck!" Bose replied by kicking Ravi's ass and found another place to sleep to avoid our conversation.

"Eswar, You go-ahead"


ScHoOl DaYs So SpEcIaL?_______________

"All things truly wicked start from an innocence."

9 yrs old, 4 ft tall, Innocent, with good reading and writing skills, alone in a Government free boarding school always makes me cry when I remind my parents. I am sure that was not a matured age to join in that kind of school. An educational institution spread in 30 acres of land in which 15 acres is the playground and remaining occupied with concrete buildings. Sincere thanks to Chowdaraiah who donated this land to the Government for building this huge, significant infrastructure. School building, Girls hostels, boys hostels, teachers quarters, Principal building, Administrative office, Arts room, Function hall, Mess building, Sports room, Medical hall, Assembly area represents a school environment and all greenery around form a sense of heaven. Color of all buildings confused me so many times, always reminds me an incident.


The Incident:
After my sports session is over, I've to go back to my dormitory to have a bath and get ready for the study hour. I've started crying in front of a hostel building (There are 8 boys-hostel buildings with same color and similar architecture) for not finding my assigned location where my stuff is placed. I've already tried searching for my location in 2 buildings and depleted of strength. Confused which building and which floor, filled with fear, in cognitive condition only thing i could do is cry, cry and cry for help. God noticed, and sent Harinath, one of my seniors who helped and explained me about how to identify my building (Rajeev House - my building name) and told that my location is on 2nd floor. I by hearted the name of the hostel and floor number not to miss next time. Harinath walked me to my location and introduced few of my colleagues and requested them to stay with me for few days until I get used to this place. This is what happens when you are sent to a boarding school at early age.

Parents day (The day parents are allowed to see their children in the school.) is on every first Sunday of the month beginning. Every parents day, I wake up early in the morning say around 6 am and i walk out of the school and sit at the bus-stop waiting for my parents to come. I wait there till 8:30 am and walk back to hostel to carry my plate to mess hall for breakfast and come back to hostel to see if my parents are arrived. Again i go back to the bus-stop and wait for my parents till the lunch time. Sometime they come before lunch and sometimes not. But i still wait for them to come. They never came to see me before 8:30 am. Despite anything to the contrary, i wait for them watching every bus expecting my parents may get down. Most of the parents day's my parents come, if they dont, those would be my worst days of life. I feel happiness, joy, satisfaction with my parents and the day ends with a shed tears because of sadness again while my parents take bus back to their home. I remember them saying everytime: "We'll come early the next parents day. Dont cry and study well." and they disapper. Waiting for another 30 days for the next parents day to come, it was a real hard-time.

If you steal something, Stay Calm_______________

"It takes a thief to catch a thief"

I was in 7th grade when i used to the place so much that I roam around in my free time showing quick and keen perception of things happening around. Boy’s hostels called as dormitories named with great leaders where students were distributed equally and I was placed in Rajeev House. A house is divided into two parts and each part accommodates 40 students and 2 share a bunk bed. I share my bunk bed with M.Ravi who is the topper of my class. We all call him M.Ravi to avoid confusion between so many Ravi’s in the school. M.Ravi's father is a post-man with 7 children of whom 2 are Ravi's sisters (married), 4 of them are elder brothers. It’s another way of saying "He is from a poor-family background". The family has only one wish that was to see M.Ravi as a Doctor.

I was always short of money when I was in school. The pocket money was hardly left for buying extra stuff like charts, sketches, crayons, fun stuff etc., because I used to spend most of the money for Junk Food. The only reason being, I didn’t like Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast at school. There is nothing I could do other than asking my parents for extra money every time they come to see me. I didn't want to do that because they will ask why I need it for. I never had good reasons to explain why I need extra money as there is a possibility that my parents may approach my class teacher to inquire about if I really require buying all that fun stuff. I know my class teacher will say for sure, "NOT REQUIRED".

It was 7:30PM in the night. My House-Leader (Each house has a leader appointed to look after admin activities) called me on to the roof. Shivering with fear, anticipating pain and danger, with in no time, I was on the roof. Raghu, 6Ft tall, 11th standard student, National Athlete standing in front of me - I can barely see his face and thought he can easily hold me in one hand throw down the roof. He asked me to remove my spectacles and as soon as I’ve removed my spectacles, he slapped on my face and asked:

"Why did you steal Rs 50/- from M.Ravi's trunk?"

I didn't understand what happened and for a moment i couldn't see anything. And crying loud I said,

"what sir?"

He shouted again:

"Why did you steal Rs 50/- from M.Ravi's trunk?"

"What Rs 50/- Sir?"

"You Idiot, Someone already saw you counting that money, you tell me the truth"

"No Sir, I didn't steal anything" I said, Crying louder.

Again he slapped twice on my face.

"You Little Evil! Don't try to be smart! Stop Crying. If you tell me frankly, I'll leave all it here. Otherwise I will take this to House-Teacher."

"No Sir, I didn't steal Rs 50/- from Ravi ... Who saw me counting money sir?"

He tried all the possibilities to get a "Yes" from me, he realized there was no use and it was a failed attempt from House-Leader. Finally he said, "Tomorrow House-Teacher Ramanaiah will talk to you." And I left that place crying louder and louder.

The truth is, "Yes, I did steal that Rs 50/-".

Ravi receives a money-order of Rs 50/- every month for his expenses. His parents won't come often to see him may be the reason of being poor. Same way he received Rs 50/- (ten 5 Rupee notes) that month also, and he secured that money in a book under clothes in his trunk. I was relaxing on top of bunk bed observing Rs 5/- notes he is counting, "One, Two, Three ... Ten". He left the place locking his trunk and keeping a key under the bed and another key hanging to his girdle. The reason of keeping a key under bed is - in case of a disaster happens, if he loses his key from his girdle, he can use the spare key under the bed. He just thought about losing the key but not losing money. I didn't have to design a plan to steal that money as my friend already positioned all artifacts ready. I just have to find some good time to steal when house is vacant. As I never like to have lunch at school, I find no better than lunch time and stolen that Rs 50/- and positioned all things at appropriate place. Water Colors, Sketches, Colored charts ... I was thinking what else I could buy with that Rs 50/-. I've secured that money the same way Ravi did in his trunk.

Next day, My House-teacher called me on to the roof.

"I heard someone stolen money from Ravi's suitcase. Is that you?"

I said innocently "No Sir, I didn't steal any money."

"Yesterday Raghu brother slapped me asking the same sir. I told him the same thing."

"I didn't steal any money sir"

He talked to me about 10 mins asking what my parents do, where they stay, how am i doing, how many marks i got in the last unit test and some stuff unrelated to the situation and said:

"Okay. You can leave"

Looks like teacher trusted my innocent stare and i was free from that guilt.

Somehow, I was very much worried about stealing Ravi's money. By that time I had only Rs 30/- left from stolen money. Next day, I borrowed Rs 20/- from one of my friends, promising that I will clear that debt on next parents day. Another day, at the same lunch time, I've placed Rs 50/- back in Ravi's trunk in the exact location in a book, under clothes. I didn't remember what happened next, I felt much comfortable.

Now: Ravi's family wish was fulfilled, He completed his MBBS and is a well settled Government doctor now. He is one of my few best friends.

9:30 study hour and 9:45 Second show_______________

"Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance. "

Years passing by, I started having more fun at school given me scope to involve in all extra curricular activities. Being a quick and smart foot ball player, i used to play football with seniors and everyone respected my elegant and stylish play. I've got awards, rewards in Sports, Writing Competitions, Art (Painting), Projects etc., I remember collecting a dictionary from district collector on school annual day for being first in writing competition. All these activities inspired me only in one way - Make more friends and have much fun.

School study hours finish by 9:30pm. Second show is at 9:45pm. To watch a movie from the beginning, we should reach the theater in 10 mins by zeep expecting to get a zeep as soon as we hit the road. We never missed the beginning because we always had a zeep ready on the road which wait there for us from 9:30 to 9:45pm - It's a deal between the driver and students (us). Another part of the deal was to transport us back to the school from the town once the movie is over. If we don't get a drop, we've to walk all the way (about 7kms). It happened quite few times. Anyway, we deserve it so i never mind.

With full excitement, I wait for the heroic adventures to feel myself in the place of hero. I never understood what is a hit movie and what is a flop, what seniors always bothered about as soon as the movie is over. I just feel what majority feel may be because of my age limit to provide any feedback or review. Seniors always talk about heroine and exposing which I never bothered in a movie about. Sometimes, we go to watch Hollywood action movies where I watch the action scenes wondering about the possibility. Half-naked women, French kisses are very common in English movies which always make me embarrassed in front my seniors. These scenes will be a part of youth inspiring discussions the very next day. Apart from these, every national holiday we were allowed to rent VCD's. We bring two Telugu movies, one Hindi movie for all school students to watch. Privately we bring English adult movies played in special timings which have limited access only to few privileged students (I was one of the them) and seniors. It’s like a FUN BONUS.

Quite few times we were caught by school staff while watching these movies. We run away from the sight of security, I remember once we went on to the roof of the school building and escaped by crawling with the help of pipes (A 3 Storey building) to get down. "You will have fun only if you are adventurous." At school, Adventure is fun. All non-disciplinary activities are considered as adventures. We never cared about what we do, why we do, how we do. We just do it to have more fun.

The Five Scamps_______________

"Being Seniors life becomes much easier in the school."

Subbu, Chandu, Bose, Esu and Venki:

Subbu: A Gaga, CEC Group
Chandu: A Sang-froid, MPC Group
Bose: Facilitator, CEC Group
Esu: Innocent, MPC Group
Venki: Honest, CEC Group

Why I called ourselves Scamps, there is a reason. You will realize it at the end of this chapter.

Its 10:30 AM in the morning. We were in the dormitory bunking classes. Why? Subbu is feeling hungry. Breakfast was over. Lunch is at 1pm, still 3 more hours to go. What to do. Where to get the food? We looked at each other and grinned.

G..o .. dr .. ej. Godrej. I was reading the name on the lock. Gold color. Very big in size. Wow! It’s almost of his size man! This is needed for this big box, I thought.

Bose carried a thick iron rod to break the lock of a jumbo box.

Subbu: Eswar, Move aside. Bose, Come on, Hit it. One shot. It should break.

Esu: Do you really think we have to break the lock?


Bose: I think we need a bigger rock to break it.


Chandu: Come on do it fast.


Venki: Please don’t do it. He'll squall.


Bose: No. Wait! I have an idea. Instead of breaking the lock, we could detach the hook attached to the lock.


Esu: Awesome, do it.


This is how we steal our fellow student's food at dormitories. When subbu felt hungry we thought of several names for stealing food and everybody cantillated Anand Reddy's name. Aanad is a Clumsy, sturdy, round-faced frame having childish mentality. He never shares his food to anyone. That’s the reason to choose him as Victim of the day. We always have a reason to do something - If we don’t find a reason to do something, we will produce one. So, we got ready for the task with pleasure. Not much preparation required to finish this job as all the students were supposed to be in classes when it’s a school working day. We never failed to accomplish any task we admitted. This is one of the easiest.

We've opened a box which looked like an Akshyapatra(A vessel that would give unlimited food every day) at that moment. It has fruits, chocolates, home-made sweets, cookies and more. One person can live with that food for a week without going to school mess. We packed all that food leaving an apple for Anand Reddy who is the owner of that Akshayapatra. To leave an apple for Anand is the idea of Venki, his goodness. Bose placed the hook back as it was before to make sure no detective could figure out something happened to that box.


We took all that food to the roof top and started eating:

"I don’t understand why his parents bring this much food every weekend?" Subbu said

"He is already weighing more than 80 kilos, why does he need to eat anyway?" I've added


"What if he complains about this food theft to the house-teacher?" Venki asked Subbu


"Come on, nothing will happen because no one saw us stealing". Bose smirked.


"Guys, Forget about it. Who has the money for today's second-show?" Subbu Exclaimed.


After having the food, we've preserved the waste into to a corner pipe to block water to flow from roof to the ground. Feeling relaxed, we planned for the second show at 9:45.

Subbu, Why is he a Gaga_______________

"A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked."

Subba Reddy, a late joiner in our school. I didn't know much about him until i was entered into my 10th class. I heard about him in the school like "He is rich. He has good dressing sense. He maintains some qualities which he don't have. A Stupid. An arrogant fellow. An idiot for school staff. Cunning. Good friend. Intrepid. He has girl friends. He drinks beer. An Ass-hole. Known icon for juniors and school staff."

He is a friend who can take risks for you. He is a friend who can make you weak. He has the ability to turn people into him with his maneuver. We accept his decisions irrespective of what he is and his behavior. He thinks, We execute. May be this Unfearing, dauntless nature brought us together in school. We always find a way to break the institution rules to do something. Our timetable is always different from the school timetable. We bunk, We steal, We destroy, We fight, We love. For all these things to happen, Scamps have chosen a Gaga to lead, Subbu.

I am thin so i have to get into it_______________

"If you steal from one it's plagiarism; if you steal from many it's research."


It was around 12pm after second show, we 5 gathered behind the mess where the food store is situated. We often come to take bath here in the mid-nights because no where else in school we could get hot water. This is the place where we can boil and have a pleasant hot bath. Humming songs of telugu movie that we watched that day, we had completed washing our bodies. After putting the same clothes on, we thought of doing something interesting as we were hungry. What we should do now? Yeah! there it is. Everyone eyed at the locked food store.

How do we get in there man? I am damn hungry. Subbu got to the point. There must be ventilation somewhere to the room, i said. Looking around we tried to spot all available ventilating systems. The store room is not so big. It took sometime, however we have found few such systems like an Exhauster, Windows and a Thin-wired mesh. Out of these three options, we've eliminated the first two as removing exhauster is a grueling job and windows are made of thick steel rods. There is no way to detach them. So, everyone took a closer look at the mesh. Its a big sheet of mesh attached to the hollow space separated by thick wooden sticks. The space between wooden sticks is very little and hardly any one can get through it. First things first, Bose has removed the screws with the help of a spoon and separated the mesh. What next guys? Bose smiled. Suddenly everybody started staring at me. I realized i was choosen as the victim. I said, What the hell is going on? I cannot get into it. Everyone looked at each other and they are so huge that they can hardly fit their leg in that space. So, I have no other choice.

Head first. No! Legs first. Idiots planning how to start. Anyway, I got ready for that adventure. I slowly placed my head in between those wooden sticks. Guessing lot of questions like: What if my head stuck there? If it happens so, How embarrassing the situation would be in front of all the staff and students early in the morning? What if I get in and couldn't come back? Imagining all these situations in mind, I tried my best to get in there like an acrobatic.

After a big exercise I got in to a big dark room. I looked around, but couldn't locate what I am seeking for. I have asked subbu to give me a match box. I've lightened a match stick which had given me some scope to locate it. Yeah! got it! Its the Boost bottle. Wow! Its so big. I tried to open to taste it but it was sealed. I've transferred few boost bottles, cashew and ground nut packets, some sugar from the store. I had my dinner inside that room, and my friends had it outside. Feeling sleepy, i managed to come out of that dark room again placing my head in between those wooden sticks. Its almost 1pm in the night, we ate what ever we could and packed the remaining to the dormitory.


Venki was affronted by a colleague_______________

The bell sound is echoed in our ears and we dispersed to our dormitories from class rooms. Its lunch time! I took my steel plate and glass from my trunk and ran to other room where Subbu and Bose were discussing about kicking someone's ass. I didn't understand whats going on. I've asked Subbu "What happened?". Subbu tried to explain me about the incident when Bose shouted "I am hungry. Lets have lunch and then we'll plan perfectly." We all left the dormitory banging plates with our steel glasses to make utmost noise. Our mess is little far away from our dormitories and on the way we can see girls dormitories. Subbu adjusted his belt and looked at his shoe when we reached that opposite sexual beings region to make sure he is spotlighted in the group. Some girls hate him like they hate the food at school mess. Some girls certainly likes him but I am not absolutely sure what they like in him. I never bothered about my looks or school girls appearance. In few minutes we all are in the dining hall.

The dining hall is very big and can accommodate 400+ students at a time. Teachers tables are separated from students giving them extra privilege. We have occupied a table which is nearby teachers dining table. Without wasting anymore time I've inquired Bose about the incident happened during the class hours. Bose explained about it and I was tempestuous and offered my contribution. I was happy being a part of this project. Because of the my age limitation, no one accepted my ideas on how to handle this situation. This is what was happened:

Some argument between Venki and Kiran (our classmate) happened in the class room. Venki's attitude is normally do not allow anything to take seriously. But this time he took it severe and was furious about it. So, we had to intervene in the matter. I've thought: "What ever the dispute could be, Kiran is going to be the dupe for sure." After lunch, we have planned for another adventure which is to bang Kiran until he realize his big mistake of his life. Whether he realizes it or not, he is going to be the victim of scamps - that's us.

I didn't know exactly what was that argument about.*-1



_____________________________________________

*-1 : I've called my friend Bose (who was thrown out of school due to consequences resulted of this incident) to know about the argument between Kiran and Venky. He said: "He isn't sure". I am sure, no one remembers what was that argument between them which resulted 2 suspensions and 3 thrown outs from the school. This is what happens if you intervene in the matters which are severe but not essential.

-- To be continued --





Stay Focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment